Features & Videos
Firescoff is a revolutionary heat activated ceramic spray coating. Firescoff combines a scale preventer, a high performance non-fluorinated flux (for both hard and soft solder) and the convenience of easy removal in warm water, all-in-one.
Some jewelry artists have switched from using boric acid, paste flux, and pickle solution to Firescoff because it's faster, offers more protection for gemstones, and features warm water cleanup. Click on our "Tech Spec" tab for instructions on how to use this product.
Other benefits include:
- Integrated non-fluorinated flux for consistent soft and hard solder welding.
- Perform multiple soldering operations without waiting.
- Enjoy strong, non-brittle, void-free welds.
- Greater control when reticulating with silver or gold.
- Superior performance over boric acid & Batterns flux or paste flux.
- Provides stray heat protection for gemstones.
- Prevents scaling of metal alloys including gold, stainless steel, copper, and silver.
- Warm water cleanup - less than 2 minutes in an ultrasonic cleaner.
- Remove dangerous pickling acids from the workbench.
- Alcohol-free - no dangerous flash, no frustrating burn residue.
- No smell, no outgassing.
- Significant improvement in safety over traditional methods.