UV Cure Epoxy Resin - 2.2 oz
No More mixing 2-part epoxies. No more waste. Use straight out of the container. Work with it as long as you need. Will only cure when exposed to UV light, blacklight flashlight, or sun.
Crystal clear with few bubbles if any. Use for jewelry, crafts, casting and coating. If inserting opaque objects or dyes, mold can remain tacky because of poor light transmission and can be corrected by pouring in layers. Clear mold can improve light transmission and accelerate curing. Molds thicker than 1/4" should be done in layers to make sure curing takes place.
PRODUCT HAS ODOR!!! ALWAYS BE SURE TO WORK IN A WELL VENTILATED AREA WITH A VENTILATION FAN.