Swanstrom Round Disc Cutter - 1/8" to 1-1/4"
High-quality disc cutter set is made of hardened and tempered, shock-resistant tool steel with precision-ground surfaces. The spring-loaded die plate allows you to easily open and close the cutter according to the thickness being punched.
This cutter will give you clean, consistent cuts over years of use, reducing the amount of time you spend on finishing and the amount of metal that is wasted.
Designed for soft materials up to 16 gauge (1.29mm) when using a hammer and up to 10 gauge (2.59mm) when using a Bonny Doon hydraulic press.
IMPORTANT: Always position a shim of the same thickness of the material being cut directly across from that material to keep the plates balanced and ensure a perfectly perpendicular cut.
Punch sizes are 1/8" to 1-1/4" (1/8" increments); all are 2" tall.
- This set includes: a two-plate cutter block, 10 punches, an Allen wrench, and a strong rubber base (5-3/4"-dia.) that conveniently holds the cutter and dies.
- Use centering die sets (not included) to create perfectly centered washer components.
- Cutter dimensions (without rubber base): 4" diameter x 1-1/4" high
- Protect the surfaces of your punches by using only brass-head mallets to strike them when cutting.
- Always use lubricant on the cutting edges of your punches to keep them cutting cleanly and efficiently for years to come.
Safety - Always use safety glasses and ear protection when using this product.