Foredom HP4-310 Portable Rotary Micromotor - 2.35mm (3/32") - Rechargable
Control unit with built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery features a digital RPM display at the top that makes it easy to monitor speed as you work. The dial on the front adjusts speed from 0 30,000 RPM.
* Run time is approximately 5 hours, depending on how long the micromotor is in continuous use when in battery mode, or plug it in for day-long use. Battery charge time is 3 hours.
* Perfect for users who work at multiple stations, or for signing/personalizing work pieces at craft and outdoor fairs when no power is available.
* Hand piece (motor) is small and lightweight but has plenty of power for fine detailing, polishing and even grinding on metal, wood, glass and many other materials. Its fan cooled, brush type continuous duty motor runs cool and vibration-free. It has permanently lubricated, shielded ball bearings that require no additional lubrication.
* The hand piece has a twist release rotary type collet for easy changes of 2.35mm (3/32) shank burs.
* Collets can be installed and changed. Consider Collet Adapters, that step down collet sizes without having to switch out a collet, for handpieces with 1/8 collets.
Two Year Limited Warranty
HP4-310 Control Box
H.MH-130 with 2.35mm (3/32") collet installed.
HP4-933 Handpiece Cradle
HP8-163 Spare pair of motor brushes
Collet Changing Wrenches HP4-993