The bestselling The Art of Metal Clay returns—revised and expanded to highlight the latest developments in this exciting medium!
Since it was first published in 2004, The Art of Metal Clay has introduced thousands of readers to metal clay—the moldable, malleable clay that becomes pure metal after it’s fired. Now author, designer, and jewelry-making instructor Sherri Haab has updated her classic book to include the most current and user-friendly information on this revolutionary material, including:
• the new bronze and copper clays, with must-have instructions for successful firing
• up-to-date, detailed information on firing with stones
• an improved method for calculating accurate ring sizes
• two recently developed techniques for etching metal clay
• new techniques for adding color, including working with pigments and enamels
• all-new, inspiring galleries of work by prominent metal clay artists
Softbound, 160 pages
10-3/4" x 8-1/2"
Soft bound; 160 pages
Creative Reward Points you'll earn:
Stock Status:(Out of Stock)
Product Code: BKS-100